- To inculcate scientific attitude among the students.
- To develop among the pupils a training in scientific method.
- To encourage the pursuit of science as a hobby.
- To stimulate individual and group initiative.
- To help the member to learn practical applications of science.
- To broaden the scientific outlook of the students.
- To keep the students in touch with the recent advances of science and their impact on life.
- To develop among children a habit of co-operative working.
- Arranging excursions, visits to places of scientific interest.
- Holding science fairs and exhibitions.
- Holding discussions, meetings and debates.
- Reading paper on individual and group work done.
- Collecting specimens, preparing models and charts etc.
- Making improvised apparatus.
- Celebrating science days.
- To develop the skill of using various methods of art.
- To develop aesthetic sense.
- To acquaint the students with different techniques of painting.
- To develop imagination & sense of appreciation for Art & Interest in Art.
- To learn & understand the principles, concept and elements of art and to apply them in daily life.
- Holding visits to various art exhibitions.
- Art Competitions.
- To develop interest in Literature.
- To acquaint with subtle nuances of language.
- To develop skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writting.
- To develop communication skills through proper use of stress, intonation, rhythm, diction and body language.
- To develop taste and interest for leisure reading.
- To use language appropriately for effective self expression.
- Creative Writing (Poetry, Story Writing , Paper Reading & Essay).
- Public Speaking (Debate, Declamation, Extempore Jam Session).
- Film Appreciation.
- Group Discussion.
- Language Games.
- Publish Literary Magazine.
- To develop the technical competencies of the teacher trainnes.
- To enable students to acquire knowlwdge of computers its accessories and software.
- To enable students to acquire the skills of operating a computer in multifarious activities pertaining to teaching.
- To enable the teacher trainees to integrate technology in to classroom teaching learning strategies
- To develop the appreciation towards the role of Computers in daily life.
- To develop the appreciation towards the contributions of great personalities who contributed for the development of Computer Science.
- How to make a Power Point Presentation
- Extension Activity on Digital Awareness
- Workshop on E-Services
- To create awareness of biodiversity conservation and local environmental issues among students.
- To create a ‘clean and green consciousness’ among students through various innovative methods.
- To involve students in open-orientation programs in schools and public areas
- To conduct activities related to environment.
- Paper Bag Making
- Tree Plantation
- Vermi Compost Pit
- Extension Lecture
- National Exhibition on Encountering the Challenges of Climate Change