The Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Bhutta college of Education has established the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on 4 th April, 2010, to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement and sustenance in all the key areas of its delivery. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell ensures effective functioning of the college in both the fields i.e. curricular and co-curricular.
The IQAC is the nodal agency entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring total quality management by ushering in innovations leading to achieving excellence and adoption of intervention strategies for monitoring their successful implementation.
Objectives of IQAC
- To bring overall efficiency in curricular and co-curricular fields.
- To ensure maintenance of quality as per the standards enforced by affiliating University and accrediting agencies like NAAC .
- To chalk out the plan of action at the beginning of the year, conduct mid-session reviews and the outcome achieved at the end of the year towards quality enhancement.
- To maintain a liaison and establish network with individuals and organizations connected with quality assurance in the field of education.
- To collect feedback from the students regarding various facilities and services being provided in the college and make improvements in the light of the feedback.
- To disseminate information on quality aspects and innovative practices through workshops, seminars, conferences, guest lectures, training programmes and promotion of quality circles
- To furnish progress reports to the accrediting agencies regarding the achievements and continuous improvement of the college in terms of quality standards.
Composition of IQAC
The cell consists of 15 members including management, Principal, faculty, student representatives, alumni, external experts and stake holders. The following is the list of members of IQAC:
|1||Dr. Sonu Grewal||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. Amarjit Singh Grewal||Academic Advisor (BGC)|
|3||Ms.Amrinder Kaur Garcha||Management Representative|
|4||Ms. Monika Sharma||Coordinator|
|5||Ms. Mandeep Bhullar||Member (Faculty)|
|6||Ms. Chetna Bharti||Member (Faculty)|
|7||Ms. Payal Beri||Member (Faculty)|
|8||Mr. Mandeep Singh||Member (Student Rep.)|
|9||Ms. Jaspreet Kaur||Member (Student Rep.)|
|10||Mr. Josh Sharma||Member (Alumni Rep.)|
|11||Mr. Parminder Singh||Member (Alumni Rep.)|
|12||Ms. Lakhvir Kaur||Member (Alumni Rep.)|
|13||Mr. Rajiv Nayan||Member (Stakeholder Rep.)|
|14||Ms.Balwinder Kaur||Member ( Stakeholders Rep. )|
|15||S. Avtaar Singh||Member ( Stakeholders Rep. )|